Tom Sindlinger is an International Economic Analyst with a focus on marketing of natural resources and transportation; and governance.
He has successfully completed 18 international projects in 12 countries for both private and public entities, such as the:
- Canadian International Development Agency
- National Democratic Institute in Washington
- Petroleum Institute of Thailand in Bangkok
- Canadian Superior Oil in Thailand
- Jimmy Carter Center in Atlanta
- Canadian Executive Service Organization in Siberia
He served in the Alberta Legislative Assembly where he was a select committee member of the Heritage Savings Trust Fund.
The Alberta and the Lethbridge Sports Halls of Fame inducted him in recognition of his Alberta and Canadian basketball championships.
On his 50th birthday, he ran 50 kilometers and is now training for 100 kilometers on his 100th birthday.
Please email at Tom@Sindlinger.ca